Delhi state is Unity in diversity. From every corner of the country where people live. Delhi is the capital of India. Delhi’s past is imperial. Delhi was the capital of many kings. Delhi is the state of historical heritage. Delhi’s name was Indraprastha at the time in Pandavas, Which was their capital.Delhi remains by many small towns and villages. A lot of the Mughal and Rajput kings have governed on Delhi, some of which are major - Prithviraj Chauhan, Mohammed Gauri, Akbar, Shah Jahan, etc.
Delhi is a metropolis city of India. Delhi’s population is 18 million. Delhi is a union territory of India. It’s officially known as the Capital of India. Delhi is located on the banks of the river Yamuna. In 1947 When the India ruled British from independence were achieved, then the capital of India Delhi was declared. Delhi is a most important cultural, political and business city of India.
Delhi’s Culture is all about the tradition of Delhi. Culture of Delhi includes festivals, art, paintings, embroidery, jewelry, handicrafts, cuisine, religion and sports. Delhi, is the capital of India, is the land of festivals and celebrations. The most important festivals include in the Cultural tradition of Delhi, are the Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Dussera, Basant Panchami, Baisakhi, Maha Shivaratri and a many more.
The most attractive "METRO"
For execution and consequent operation of Delhi MRTS, a company under the name DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03-05-95 under the Companies Act, 1956. DMRC has equal equity participation from GOI and GNCTD.
Things to Do in Delhi
- Visiting Architectural and Historical Sites in Old Delhi
- Visiting shopping malls
- Nightlife : Delhi has some exotic pubs and discotheques, which are worth trying for fun.
- Shopping: Delhi is best known for shopping so don't forget to visit Cannaught place, South Ex, Sarojini Nagar, Lajapat Nagar. To purchase cheap fashionable products then visit to Janpath.
- Early morning walks in local parks and do Yoga ( arranged by WE-ASC Congress)
- Riding local transportation and do not forget Metro Rail
- Visit old Delhi
- Dili haat, near INA market for shopping with ethnic food.
- Watch movies in Multiplexes
For booking of daily sightseeing tours, contact our official event manager.
Mr Amar Jha
Phone: +91 9810247997